Monday, October 5, 2009

My FIIRST Post (Posted 2004 June 18, Friday)

Cendawan Blog pindah rumah ke Cendawan-Mushroom Blog
I have started to blog since June 2004. Since xanga is not as useful friendly as blogspot, I decided to shift all my entire blog to this new blog.

Friday, 18 June 2004
Hi all, this is my first post. What shd I say? Well.. since i just came back from my home town, let me share with u my holiday.

I went back on 20 May (sat). everybody in the house was like so happy to see me and welcome me with huge smile on their face. my mum was especially glad to see me. so much so that she even prepare to cook "kiew ngiuk" (in hakka, basically is a chinese dish made up of layers of pork and layers of fried yam arranged alternatively. marinated with strong chinese seasonings, plenty of garlic and then stem for dunno how many hours).

Anyway, this dish is always available whenever my cousin(s) coming back from overseas . although this took her a few days to prepare but she still enjoyed doing it. *Salute!!* this is the attitude of a professional mother. As usual, we had a big feast in my house with all the relatives gathering. After dinner, we finally open the bottle of Bailey's i bought back last year. Because my auntie insisted that Bailey's comes better with fresh milk and ice. Well, i am fine with anything as long as i can drink it. Even my youngest cousin is old enough to take alcohol. wahseh!!... time really flies.

During the Pesta Menuai (Harvest Festival) weekend, Magaret and i went onto a trip to Pulau Manukan with Yew Yao and his friends. The trip was cool.. coz it's raining in the morning (real cool~~ huh ). Fortunately, rain stopped in the afternoon then we actually went snorkelling. after soaking in salt water, taking shower back in our chalet has become a luxury. Ah Fong, "WEI!!! how come the water is weak!! how come my lather is forever on my hair????!!! #@$*^)@$#" well... i supposed luxury turned into disaster as the door cannot be locked properly and the water supply was terrible . besides the washroom, the chalet is basically very cozy and comfortable. worth the money our chalet is a double storey wooden house with living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, washroom and a small balcony aka smoking area . since the girls took forever to bathe, all the guys gotta take quick shower using pipe water outside the chalet... (poor thing.. ) however, these little hiccups didn't stop us from having a great dinner -> BBQ at the beach.

We had BBQ dinner until late night then we play "cangkul big D". it was an extraordinary cangkul big D. the one who won the game can ask the loser 1 question and the loser gotta tell nothing but the truth (cheh!! who knows if i fake.. ) funny questions kept coming up including: "when was the first time u peep a girl bathing?", "when was the last time u watch a blue film?"etc... the longer we played, the more concentrated we were in the game coz no one wanted to lose. the 4 players were losing their brain cells while the other 4 audience were simply happily sit down there and wait for the Q & A session "mou tin lei!!" (no heavenly rules) anyway all of us enjoyed the game.

The next morning, we had breakfast, photo taking session and finally a small little speed boat took us back to mainland. thanx to Yew Yao for organizing such a memorable trip. hopefully the promised Mt K trip will be successful in the future.

For the rest of the holiday, Magaret and Esther (prearing for ACCA ) were at home so my stay was more interesting and less lonely . we went shopping, eating out, going church, visiting grandma, getting new IC, getting admin stuff done, visiting Tanjung Aru, watching concert, watching movies etc... these r the typical events back home. In order to cut my first post short, i scrapped a lot of my holiday "dairy".

my holiday finally ended on 14 June. this 2-hour airasia flight brought me back to johor senai airport. by taking a slow stroll, i arrived at my second home -> sheares Hall at abt 5pm. i was just so tired and wanted to dive into my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment