Monday, October 5, 2009

Moving to Ghim Moh (Posted 2004 June 21, Monday)

aiyoh.. how come still cannot move in on time?? initially i am moving to my new place in Ghim Moh next week. Suddenly the current tenant says that he might need to extend his stay for another 2 weeks. well well... luckily my hall stay is still valid, or else you guys will only find me under the flyover of AYE or any overhead bridge, covered by some cardboard and old Straits Times better save up some Newpaper, too, for rainy days
Anyway, thanx to those who offered their help and those who r going to offer help. not many ppl got the privilege to help k er er er... i mean privilege to help my housemate
not a very productive sunday.. no one jio me for badminton session and 2 matches at the same time. better sleep first and wake up then i wish that tv3 is showing spain vs portugal. Good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment